"LIVE LOVE LAUGH" was what it said. It made me smile and think WOW how simple those words are, yet how serious they are. If we use these 3 words in our daily lives and I mean quite often, I just know things will be easier to battle. I will definitely put these words on my positive word list.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why God Made Moms



Live, Laugh, Love
Live, Laugh, Love

Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions:

 


2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.

3. God made my Mom just the same like he made me. 

2. They had to get their start from men's bones.
Then they mostly use string, I think.

 

 

 

 

 

 


2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them

3. Dads are taller & stronger, but moms have all the real power
 'cause that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friend's.

4. Moms have magic; they make you feel better without medicine.

What does your mom do in her spare time?


2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
 

1. On the inside she's already perfect.  Outside,
I think some kind of plastic surgery.

2. Dye it. You know her hair. I'd dye it, maybe blue.
Live, Laugh, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Live Laugh Love - Inspirational Words of Wisdom. All rights reserved.