"LIVE LOVE LAUGH" was what it said. It made me smile and think WOW how simple those words are, yet how serious they are. If we use these 3 words in our daily lives and I mean quite often, I just know things will be easier to battle. I will definitely put these words on my positive word list.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Be Joyful


Vims Live Laugh Love


You can always find a reason to be miserable.
 But being miserable will accomplish nothing.
Being joyful, on the other hand, will put you in a positive,
 productive, effective frame of mind.
 You'll be well positioned to accomplish and succeed.

Whatever this day may hold, find something to truly enjoy about it.
 And you will have found your own best path forward.
Copyright 2010 Live Laugh Love - Inspirational Words of Wisdom. All rights reserved.